1.Pomegranate is an attractive thirst-quenching fruit.It is a rich source of fiber,vitamin C,vitamin E,folic acid, potassium, iron and polyphenol antioxidants.
2.Pomegranate and high iron content
Helps to increase the hemoglobin level in the blood.
3.Pomegranate contains powerful antioxidants like polyphenols.
- Prevents cell damage which may contribute to disease.
- Improves cardiovascular health.
- Reduces the risk of arthritis by delaying the process of cartilage loss.
- Contributes healthy blood pressure.
- Lowers cholesterol -Pomegranate lowers LDL (bad cholesterol) and raises HDL (good cholesterol).Helps in weight management.
- Reduces the risk of heart disease,heart attacks and strokes.
- Prevents Cancer.Lowers the risk of breast cancer and prostate cancer.
- Boosts the Immune system.
- Maintains effective and healthy blood circulation.
4.Pomegranate helps in treating diarrhea.
5.Pomegranate prevents and reduces the risk of Alzheimer’s disease.
6.Pomegranate and fertility
Best fertility fruit as it increases the sperm count and quality.
7. Pomegranate decreases the acidity of urine and thereby helps to dissolve kidney stones.
8.Pomegranate and Pregnancy
Prevents Miscarriage,Reduces the risk of brain injuries in babies.
9.Pomegranate and Diabetes
Lowers the sugar level in blood due to their low glycemic index.
10.Pomegranate contains anti-aging properties and therefore regular consumption of pomegranate helps to stay young.